CoaXPress 1.1 Device Package
High-speed image transmission at 6.25Gbps via coaxial cable
CoaXPress is defined by JIIA (Japan Industrial Imaging Association) for high-speed image data transmission mainly for Machine Vision applications. CoaXPress uses 75Ω coaxial cable as a physical medium and supports the transfer rate up to 6.25Gbps/cable. Utilizing this IP core and reference design allows you to easily develop a device compliant with CoaXPress.
Macnica has got much experience with GenICam through GigE Vision IP and USB3 Vision IP.
CoaXPress IP package also includes a software library to help you support GenICam development.
- Compliant with CoaXPress Version 1.1.1
- Data rate up to 6.25Gbps/lane
- Supports up to 4 Connections
- Supports up to 4 Streams
- Supports GenICam
- Tested under “Inter Operability Test” by JIIA
|CoaXPress Version||Ver 1.1.1|
|Maximum data rate||6.25Gbps|
|GenApi Schema Version||1.1|
Features Naming Convention
- Intel Cyclone 10 GX
- Intel Arria 10 GX
* Please contact Macnica sales representatives about the support for other device fmilies.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Firmware for CoaXPress/GenICam including XML generator
Device Resource Utilization
* Please contact Macnica sales department.
Image stream from pattern generator implemented in Arria 10 GX is transferred to PC via CoaXPress of 6.25Gbps x4 Connection.
Tested frame grabber board
- BitFlow Cyton-CXP (CYT-PC2-CXP4)
- AVAL DATA APX-3664
- Euresys Coaxlink Quad G3