GenICam Software Package
Enables quick development of applications conforming to the EMVA GenICam standard
GenICam Software Package is a software IP that fully complies with GenICam standards. Adopting this software IP, users can easily develop their application software on GenICam.
GenICamis a standard formulated by the EMVA (European Machine Vision Association). GenICam provides a common API to control different camera interfaces such as GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CoaXpress TM, and etc.
- Compliant with EMVA GenICam standard
- Flexible design that allows selection of different interfaces (GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, etc.) without changing application software.
- Compliant with GenICam GenTL standard (allows operation using GenICam compatible third-party applications)
- Specific features of GigE Vision interface
- Connection of multiple GigE Vision cameras to a single host PC. Achieves 995 Mbps maximum transfer rate for each camera
- Packet re-transmission, chunk data transfer
- Compliant with EMVA GenICam Standard Version 2.0
- Compatible Interfaces
- GigE Vision Standard Version 1.2/2.0
- USB3 Vision Standard Version 1.01 (Scheduled)
- Embedded Vision (Scheduled)
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 Professional SP1 64Bit
- Microsoft ® Windows ® 10 Pro 64Bit
- Linux (Scheduled)
- GenICam software (Binary)
- Sample application (Source)
- User’s manual, etc.
- GenApi Library
GenApi Library is provided by EMVA. It controls camera description files acquired from devices
- GenTL Producer Core
This software IP complies with GenICam GenTL standards. Applications access hardware via GenApi or this interface
- GenTL Producer Technology
- For GigE Vision
Block that includes GigE Vision specific processes
- For USB3 Vision
Block that includes USB3 Vision specific processes
- For GigE Vision
All software required by the GenICam standard is provided, so users can focus on application development.