HDMI 2.0 IP
Enables High Speed Video Display Interface Compliant with the HDMI 2.0 Standard
The HDMI 2.0 IP provides video transmit/receive functions of the HDMI 2.0 standard for Intel FPGAs. It has a maximum transfer rate of 18 Gbps enabling support for video up to RGB 24-bit 4k2k@60p. Users can bring their HDMI 2.0 compliant products to market very quickly and easily.
- Enables HDMI 2.0 video transmit and receive with Intel FPGA
- Maximum transfer rate of 18 Gbps, supports RGB 24-bit 4k2k@60p transmit and receive (Actual video support depends on the FPGA device)
- HDMI operation confirmed by third-party compliance testing
- Supports DVI mode
- Supports Deep Color (30-bit / 36-bit / 48-bit) mode
- Supports Display Data Channel (DDC), Status and Control Data Channel (SCDC)
- Supports Hot Plug Detect, +5V Power Drive
- Supports Audio
- *1: The function below is not supported.
- Content Protection
- *2: The functions below need to be provided outside the IP.
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- HDMI Ethernet and Audio Return Channel (HEAC)
- Cyclone® V GX *
- Arria® V GX *
- Arria® 10 GX
- Stratix® V GX
* Video resolution is limited. Please contact us for further information.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Simulation environment (For ModelSim)
- User’s manual, Reference manual, Simulation manual
Device Resource Utilization
(M20K or M10k)
|TX||Cyclone V GX||2||1808.0||3560||9||0|
|Arria V GX||2||1887.0||3561||9||0|
|Stratix V GX||2||1873.0||3493||9||0|
|Arria 10 GX||2||1939.0||3487||9||0|
|RX||Cyclone V GX||2||3469.0||5221||7||0|
|Arria V GX||2||3453.0||5216||7||0|
|Stratix V GX||2||3395.0||5038||7||0|
|Arria 10 GX||2||3447.0||5072||7||0|
* The values in the above table are based on an example implementation. There may be some variation depending on the user’s system configuration.
Video from a 4K player is received by the receiver IP, and the video is output to a 4K monitor from the transmitter IP.
|Base Board||Arria® 10 GX FPGA Development Board||Intel|
|Daughter Card||HDMI 2.0 Interface Card*||Mpression|
* Mpression HDMI interface cards are also available for purchase. For more information, please contact your local Macnica sales representative.
HDMI 2.0 Interface Card FMC Version
HDMI 2.0 Interface Card HSMC Version