Built for AI Edge Compute solutions with NVIDIA GPU Acceleration
The EC-7100 is a platform for IoT and AI edge computing, built with the high-performance NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card equipped with 2560 CUDA cores, 8GB GDDR5X memory and up to 9 TFLOPS capability. The EC-7100 platform combines the computing power of the NVIDIA's MXM GPU hardware accelerator and the 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor family to leverage streaming data for artificial intelligence-driven applications in the transportation, automation and retail industries.
The unit meets the demand for edge computing solutions with optimal performance and low latency to bring faster data processing and real time analytics for the user. The system delivers high-throughput inference for computing vision applications such as image recognition, object detection, and classification.
The EC-7100 measures 340 x 170 x 79mm and is suited for most indoor installations. The standard model comes installed with an Intel® Core™ i7-7700 3.0GHz processor, 16GB DDR4 system memory that is expandable to 32GB, and two 128GB SATA-III SSD storage. A total of five graphics ports are available, including one HDMI for console and four DisplayPort interfaces. Expansion is provided by an M.2 B-key socket, a full-size mPCIe and a SIM card slot. Also supported are Ubuntu and Windows 10 operating systems, as well as a maximum of three Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 MXM (Type-B, Up to 150W)
- 2560 CUDA cores
- 8 GB GDDR5x Memory
- Up to 9 TFLOPS processing performance
- 2x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max 32GB
- 4x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 1.4 for console
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for SSD expansion
- 1x 2.5" 128GB SATA-III SSD and 1x 2.5” SATA-III for storage expansion