Stereo Camera Distance Measurement IP
High-Speed Real-time Stereo Vision Distance Measurement for ADAS
ITD Lab is a leader in high-speed 3D distance measurement technology for ADAS and robotics applications.
ITD Lab's ISC (Intelligent Stereo Camera) IP implements its SRIM (Stereo Range Imager) technology in a small FPGA to enable a very high-speed 3D distance measurement with accuracy. The IP core is provided in binary for a specific FPGA with a security chip to decrypt the IP.
ISC Camera Unit (ISC 100MV) is an evaluation kit for this technology, shipped with a software development kit (SDK) and ISC Viewer software.
ITD Lab ISC (Intelligent Stereo Camera) Features
- High-speed object recognition function
- Automatic adjustment function
- Self-position recognition function by incorporating our proprietary “SRIM Technology”
Sample FPGA implementation for ADAS
- 60 fps refresh rate
- 3D position measurement
- Object recognition
- Object tracking
- TTC (time between collisions)
- Automatic adjustment
- Distortion correction
- Automatic light adjustment
- 3-dimensional map creation
- Self-position recognition